We are a progressive and dynamic employer looking to fill the following position to expand our team. If you are interested please send your contact details and a brief description/CV of your professional experience to Nevin@ntassociatesllp.com. If you have any questions please call Nevin Turman on 208 755 0532.
IMMIGRATION CASE WORKER (LEVEL 2 Or 3)
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- OISC Level 2 or 3 accreditation or equivalent.
- 3 or more years experience in the Points Based System, Sponsor Licensing, Immigration Compliance, EEA Applications, ILR Applications and Appeal Preparation.
- Experience in providing first hand advice & guidance to SME organisations and individuals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A full or part time role may be offered.
- Undertake initial advice and conduct client consultations via e-mail, telephone, Skype or Face to Face.
- Manage case work in a timely manner and work within strict deadlines.
- Although you will be part of a team of caseworkers you must be able to work without supervision under your own initiative.
- Adhere to the company's high service standards.
- Pay attention to detail.
PLACE OF WORK
- You will be based at the office in Feltham and if required occasionally travel to clients' offices in or near London.